The Simpsons

pedropfc
I kinda almost forgot there was another episode of the Simpsons, which you can find at Season 10, Episode 18 names Simpsons Bible Stories.  It tells a couple of parody that is written in the bible, and Bart’s story comes from David and Goliath scene, when he encounters Nelson as Goliath himself.

The episode does splits into parts, so I can only give ones from that story.  Starting from 2:25 from the first link and continue it onto the next one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k4hZzf9xNs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44YDstTOXMo

Re: The Simpsons

giantboyszone
Administrator
You're right. Even when we don't like giant bully boys and we'd have preferred Bart were Goliath, it's a good episode and we'll add it!

Thank you for the information!