Should I Draw a Comic Book?

Philby
I've been asked to by several people. I dunno. I like the ideas of giant boys from outer space -- green, like the ones I've drawn -- and they are not really very nice to us, it seems, since they regard us Earthlings as a food source. Should one boy keep an Earthling or two as a pet?
I do have a Patreon page but not sure how to use it. If I were to sell access  the story, I'd be happy to split the money with GBZ.
Just thinking out loud. . .

Giant Toby aka Larry Philby

Re: Should I Draw a Comic Book?

giantboyszone
Administrator
That'd be a great help for us, thank you!  we wish people can support you in your project, that sounds awesome!

Re: Should I Draw a Comic Book?

amzounslide95
This post was updated on .
Draw the most fickle drawings, like a simple lineart simple story, could be a what your character does on a daily bases series could be anything that'll be able to push out dialogue and designs quickly