Photomontages by Philby

Philby
This post was updated on .
I've been playing with doing photomontages again. When I got my first computer over twenty years ago, I began doing them -- mostly adult giants. But lately I've been manipulating photos to produce giant boys. I hope you enjoy them.

Re: Photomontages by Philby

Philby
This post was updated on .
One of the difficulties I have in making a montage is matching the light of the giant with the light of the scene. A photo shot under studio lights will not really match a sunlit landscape in light temperature or shadows. I'm picky about it.
This giant boy seems very interested in the balloon -- similar to a drawing I did a few years ago.

Re: Photomontages by Philby

Philby
Oh, man! Wouldn't you like to see this young fellow at Walt Disney World? He's the biggest attraction at the park!
wdw giant

Re: Photomontages by Philby

giantboyszone
Administrator
Awesome job!  But we hope in the upcoming ones, you let us see their feet

Re: Photomontages by Philby

Philby
A naughty giant boy wants the little statue for a souvenir.

Re: Photomontages by Philby

Philby
Imagine how destructive a giant boy skateboarding through your town would be!
Giant Olly

Re: Photomontages by Philby

Ivor1
Happiest place on Earth.

Re: Photomontages by Philby

Philby
I have been thinking of doing some montages again, but I spend a lot of time looking for a satisfactory mix of boy and background. I think this one works pretty well.
The picture shows Orlando as it looked about 1955, when I moved there. I wish I had seen this kid blocking Orange Avenue, though!
Orlando

Re: Photomontages by Philby

giantboyszone
Administrator
Awesome montage and interesting background!

Great job!

Re: Photomontages by Philby

Philby
This post was updated on .
Quite a roadblock here!

Re: Photomontages by Philby

giantboyszone
Administrator
Amazing!!  We loved the model, the background, the montage!

Great job!

Re: Photomontages by Philby

Philby
Crowds of blase New Yorkers are amazed at the sight of two giants  on Central Park West. They were looking for a place to swim, but the lakes in Central park are little more than puddles to these titans! They'll have to go to the Hudson River and swim down to the Atlantic. But swimming in th Hudson? Yuch! Would even a giant want to do that? Too bad they won't fit in a subway train to Coney Island

Re: Photomontages by Philby

Tohocali
These are all so amazing!!

Re: Photomontages by Philby