How to download from WatchCartoons

shrinkingman
Site https://watchcartoonsonline.to
has various cartoons for free, some that youtube charges to watch.Just downloaded a couple Krypto episodes that were described on the forum.

Do a search for the cartoon.When it shows up, right
click to download (even on a phone).Wifi recommended, faster.
It should show up as an mp4 file.
If it shows as a ".crdownload" retitle it under a different name and make sure it ends with .mp4

Use free vidtrim app to edit (again even on phone)

I uploaded to clean giant tiny facebook and can do same to my site

Re: How to download from WatchCartoons

shrinkingman
If it says crdownload it could be that it hasn't fully downloaded yet...I found I wasn't on wifi.Switched and it worked much faster

Retitle the file if needed and make sure it says .mp4

Re: How to download from WatchCartoons

shrinkingman
Note that at this and other sites, downloading isn't always possible but sometimes there's keepvid, savevideo.me etc

Re: How to download from WatchCartoons

giantboyszone
Administrator
Thank you for the advice shrinkingman, it'll be so useful for us, because we use Internet Download Manager for downloading them, but sometimes the tab doesn't appear in google chrome and we have to use Internet Explorer in order to it appears (and sometimes it doesn't appear there either). And some online sites like keepvid and savevid don't allow to download them.

So, thank you for your tip shrinkingman!

Re: How to download from WatchCartoons

amzounslide95
This post was updated on .
I checked and I can with Pale Moon (Firefox) and http://www.downloadhelper.net/