How did you know Giant Boys Zone Site?

giantboyszone
Administrator
We're very curious, and we'd love to know how did you know our Giant Boys Zone site?

Re: How did you know Giant Boys Zone Site?

Alex
 Dear GBZ Team!

Somewhere in 2009 i was enter in google "giant boys" words. Then i was find your side.There was not too much videos, but i was regullary visit this webside. I realy like it !

Re: How did you know Giant Boys Zone Site?

Ivor1
Giant boy sites are rare,  I have been following my intrests from the time I got my first computer almost thirty years ago.  Even rarer than Giant boys is Giant Boy videos.  A few you tube efforts, but still rare.  Many giant boy sites have come and gone,  Giant Kids and Teens was an early forum,  it turned into "Giant Teens"   When I started,Giantess's  reigned,  with a small number of Giant men sites,  blatantly gay.   "Kids" in the microphile community, was a dirty word.
  There are more giant children followers then ever before thanks to Giant Boys Zone; a handful of practitioners in the craft survive, their works are found at sites like Deviant Art.

Re: How did you know Giant Boys Zone Site?

pedropfc
I've founded like some years ago and it was that time when I bought and watch the only time with a film, 'I'm not small'.  It was interesting to say the least, but I hope it grows as much of it.

Re: How did you know Giant Boys Zone Site?

amzounslide95
This post was updated on .
I found the forum on a post on a facebook groupe !