Help Me Please search

123

Help Me Please search

bpvxvqd
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Help Me Please search

giantboyszone
Administrator
We moved your post to "Looking For"

We hope someone can help you with the serie you're looking for.

Good luck!

Re: Help Me Please search

bpvxvqd
Sorry for the inconvenience

Thanks for attention

On 13/01/2019, giantboyszone [via Giant Boys Zone Forum]
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> We moved your post to "Looking For"
>
> We hope someone can help you with the serie you're looking for.
>
> Good luck!

Re: Help Me Please search

bpvxvqd
Sorry for the inconvenience Please Is it possible to ask From what is Inspired by Dinosaucers (1987) episode That Shrinking Feeling Examples ben 10 episode game over dexter's laboratory episode game over tom and jerry tales episode digital dilemma ninja turtles episode virtual reality check

Re: Help Me Please search

giantboyszone
Administrator
The spaceships of your avatar picture are from the serie you're looking for?

Re: Help Me Please search

bpvxvqd
Thanks for Interesting
 similarity   but  not this
Image not related topic

Re: Help Me Please search

giantboyszone
Administrator
If you could send us a picture of the serie you're looking for, it'd be easier to find it. If you don't have one, at least a drawing with what you remember about it.

Just for being oriented about what you're looking for.

Re: Help Me Please search

bpvxvqd
 similarity  but  not this

Re: Help Me Please search

giantboyszone
Administrator
It looks like a 70's or 80's anime or USA animated serie

Can you make a drawing about what you remember about it, if it's in color much better, that way we could be more oriented.

Re: Help Me Please search

bpvxvqd
Similar Storyline Completely to
Transformers (1984) episode Child's Play

but The human children are boy and girl In Earth
tiny spaceships fighting
Two factions of warriors Heroes Vs Villains civil war in house
Then the children intervene to stop the fighting and hide the
spaceships in the room between the toys

A battles like this but a spaceships
Computer Warriors (1990)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vslzh_jTmEE&t=240s

On 16/01/2019, giantboyszone [via Giant Boys Zone Forum]
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> It looks like a 70's or 80's anime or USA animated serie
>
> Can you make a drawing about what you remember about it, if it's in color
> much better, that way we could be more oriented.

Re: Help Me Please search

bpvxvqd
Boy and girl like  Gravity Falls

On 16/01/2019, bpvxvqd <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Similar Storyline Completely to
> Transformers (1984) episode Child's Play
>
> but The human children are boy and girl In Earth
> tiny spaceships fighting
> Two factions of warriors Heroes Vs Villains civil war in house
> Then the children intervene to stop the fighting and hide the
> spaceships in the room between the toys
>
> A battles like this but a spaceships
> Computer Warriors (1990)
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vslzh_jTmEE&t=240s
>
> On 16/01/2019, giantboyszone [via Giant Boys Zone Forum]
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> It looks like a 70's or 80's anime or USA animated serie
>>
>> Can you make a drawing about what you remember about it, if it's in color
>> much better, that way we could be more oriented.

Re: Help Me Please search

bpvxvqd
Boy and girl like  Gravity Falls

Re: Help Me Please search

giantboyszone
Administrator
Please draw them, otherwise it'll be more difficult help you.

Re: Help Me Please search

bpvxvqd
Thanks for attention

Sorry for the inconvenience

Re: Help Me Please search

bpvxvqd
 Children carry spaceships with their hands and intervene to stop fighting and hide spaceships in the room between toys

Re: Help Me Please search

bpvxvqd
Probably a French cartoon

Re: Help Me Please search

bpvxvqd

Re: Help Me Please search

bpvxvqd
like this  but  tiny spaceships fighting

 Capsule Boy (2016): 6.5 centimeter tall Degirdians fall to Earth in their spacecraft while chasing fugitives. Their spaceship transforms into a capsule toy stand near a toy store and a human boy accidentally takes home one of the aliens thinking it's a capsule toy. They befriend a human boy and try to figure out a way to get home all while fighting off the evil alien.

Re: Help Me Please search

bpvxvqd

Re: Help Me Please search

bpvxvqd