Giants in 3D

123

Giants in 3D

Glkthread
Will post some of my renders here.

Re: Giants in 3D

giantboyszone
Administrator
Oh so awesome you share your beautiful art with us!

We have awesome artists like Philby, Ivor, Shrinkingman, etc, and now with you our site is much better!

We hope you share more of your beautiful art, thank you so much!

Re: Giants in 3D

Philby
Yay! New GLKTHREAD!

Re: Giants in 3D

Glkthread

Re: Giants in 3D

giantboyszone
Administrator
So awesome render! Excellent work!

Re: Giants in 3D

Glkthread

Re: Giants in 3D

giantboyszone
Administrator
Excellent work! There's no doubt you're the best in renders!

Thank you so much!!

Re: Giants in 3D

Glkthread

Re: Giants in 3D

giantboyszone
Administrator
Awesome pic!

Re: Giants in 3D

Glkthread

Re: Giants in 3D

Glkthread

Re: Giants in 3D

giantboyszone
Administrator
Wow!  There's no doubt you're the best in rendered pictures!

So awesome work! Thank you for sharing to us!

Re: Giants in 3D

bpvxvqd
Please Help Me please drawing for tiny aliens spaceships like toys size flying in kids room Children carry spaceships with their hands and intervene to stop fighting and hide spaceships in the room between toys Two factions of warriors from outer-space on Earth; a good vs evil

Re: Giants in 3D

Philby
One of my favorites -- being tiny in a school locker room!

Re: Giants in 3D

Glkthread
Haha, that would be scary, though!

Re: Giants in 3D

Glkthread

Re: Giants in 3D

Philby
A wonderful render of one of my favorite giants!  I hope we see more of him.

Re: Giants in 3D

giantboyszone
Administrator
Awesome render!  As usual on you! Congratulations!

Re: Giants in 3D

Glkthread

Re: Giants in 3D

giantboyszone