Giant boys in model town

shrinkingman

Re: Giant boys in model town

giantboyszone
Administrator
It's a great video!  We'll add it soon!

Thank you for the information!

Re: Giant boys in model town

shrinkingman

This is in England (have never been to UK). Here in the US I have seen some model railroads, mini towns but not a full village like this one. There are some in various places in different countries, I've read about. Madurodam in Holland is one.

Re: Giant boys in model town

giantboyszone
Administrator
Awesome find! We'd love to be there in order to create some movies!

It must be a wonderful city model

Re: Giant boys in model town

shrinkingman
Similar. Some kids in photo shoots for fashion designer. Not the best quality but maybe the still pictures can be found online-- "Autumn/Winter 2009 Kids' Clothing Collection - Hackett Designer Kids' Clothing"
Kids running down the streets, as tall as buildings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMU4fxhXQno

"Dad wants to get into the shop but the boys are blocking it"
http://shrinking.freehostia.com/Pic/GiantKids/wim1.jpg

http://shrinking.freehostia.com/Pic/GiantKids/wim2.jpg

Re: Giant boys in model town

shrinkingman
OK here we go

Autumn/Winter 2009 Kids' Clothing Collection - Hackett Designer Kids' Clothing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cay1_T8lu5M

Re: Giant boys in model town

giantboyszone
Administrator
Awesome!  It's incredible how they look like giants in a small town thanks to that model. Great find! Thank you!

Re: Giant boys in model town

shrinkingman

Re: Giant boys in model town

giantboyszone
Administrator
Great video! Thank you!

Re: Giant boys in model town

shrinkingman
https://youtu.be/0YOEKhQQ2dY 1955 short about the Madurodam model village in Holland. 1:25 scale so residents would be just under 3 inches tall

There are shots here of giant boys next to a moving miniature train and tiny cars on a highway

Re: Giant boys in model town

giantboyszone
Administrator
Wow!  It's true! We love these kind of videos!

Thank you for the information!

Re: Giant boys in model town

shrinkingman
https://youtu.be/Vg6bmF4CRfE
First part more kids including two boys at
Wimbourne model town

Re: Giant boys in model town

giantboyszone
Administrator
We love these kind of videos! They look like real giants over the city!

We'll add it soon! Thank you for the information!