Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

12345

Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
Big boys have big appetites! So I'm going to start a thread for hungry giants. (I draw vore scenes a lot.)
But if you have something that fits here, too -- well, please add it!
First, a drawing I made with the mouse about ten years ago. (Like the giant boy's shirt?)
Giant boy likes Cheerios

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

giantboyszone
Administrator
Awesome! Good idea Philby! We hope to see some vore pics here!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
Well, here's an old mouse drawing with a Hallowe'en theme, updated with Brobdingnag boys bobbing for people instead of apples. (There are some who would probably swim toward a cute giant boy's mouth!)
Bobbing for people

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
Another Brobdingnagian boy --  Brobdingnag Boy Scout here, who is practicing his survival skills by living off the land, In this case, a troop of normal-sized Scouts get to aid another Scout. A Scout is helpful, if not willingly!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
Once again, a Scout troop finds themselves nothing but snack treats for a giant boy. I wonder if they have a merit badge for digestion? They will learn a lot about it!
catching Scouts

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

giantboyszone
Administrator
Awesome pics!!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
This post was updated on .
- deleted -
Deleted because I had inadvertently reposted an earlier picture.

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
No sooner had I up-dated the drawing of Brobdingnag boys bobbing for people then I saw a close-up picture of a boy yelling, and I thought he was a perfect model for one of the tiny people trapped in the tub. So here's a sketch of what the view is like for you.
More brobdingnag

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
A giant boy has been having a few nice snacks. Here's an x-ray view of them.x-ray stomach

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
First drawing of the new year. Sounds like it would make a great comic book, doesn't it?
"GIANT BOYS from OUTER SPACE"! Looks like they really like us Earthlings!
GBfOS-cover

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

giantboyszone
Administrator
So Awesome!!!  it'd be amazing if you make the comic!!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Ivor1
Awesome new work Philby.   Happy New Mega Year

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
Just a quicky pencil sketch. I love to turn the beanstalk story around.

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
I guess this is another example of Giant Boys from Outer Space!
Can I KeepHim

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
A Scout from Brobdingnag spends a day at a Scout camp. Just before he leaves for home, he has dinner. . . and suggests he'll take this troop with him when he leaves. One of the boys has an inkling of the implication of his statement.
Brob Scout

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

giantboyszone
Administrator
Awesome art!! Thank you for sharing us!!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
Just a mouse drawing I did last night while lying in bed. If you're into giant boys, be careful that the giant boy doesn't want to have you into him! Unless you'd like to go that way, of course. Plenty of room inside!
into the giant

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

giantboyszone
Administrator
You're so talented! Wonderful art!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
I could go into a long discussion on the back story of this drawing (done with the mouse in Paint.NET, a freeware drawing program), but I won't. I let it stand as it is.
Three reasons or else!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
Well, let's continue with Three Reasons -- Bill gives it a try, but we know how this will end!
12345