George Shrinks-- Unshrinks

shrinkingman
Episode of George Shrinks has him dreaming he's four feet tall, his dad is a fee inches tall, and Junior is a huge toddler (like in Honey I Blew Up.The Kid).
Actually the original book that inspired the series also involves a dream--George is an average sized young boy who dreamed he shrank.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DRIJY7Tsq24

Re: George Shrinks-- Unshrinks

shrinkingman

Re: George Shrinks-- Unshrinks

shrinkingman

Re: George Shrinks-- Unshrinks

shrinkingman

Re: George Shrinks-- Unshrinks

shrinkingman

Re: George Shrinks-- Unshrinks

shrinkingman

Re: George Shrinks-- Unshrinks

giantboyszone
Administrator
We love this episode!! Thank you for sharing these screencaps and for the link!!

Btw We moved this post because it was in the wrong topic.

Re: George Shrinks-- Unshrinks

shrinkingman
No problem, yes it should be in cartoons.