General Messages

1234 ... 12

General Messages

giantboyszone
Administrator
General Messages from Giant Boys Zone will be published here

Re: General Messages

giantboyszone
Administrator
Dennis the Menace and Gnasher added to the Cartoons Library!

Re: General Messages

giantboyszone
Administrator
My Knight and Me episode 33 and Monster Allergy added to Cartoons Library, and The Luck of the Irish added to Movies Library!

Re: General Messages

giantboyszone
Administrator
Everyone's Hero added to the Movies Library!

Re: General Messages

giantboyszone
Administrator
Plastic Family added to the Cartoons Library. We don't know more about this episode, if someone finds it in internet or have it, please let us, we'd love to have it in our Library.

Re: General Messages

giantboyszone
Administrator
The Flinstones Kids added to the Cartoons Library, even when bully boys aren't our favorites, it's a great giant boy moment in that episode.
AG

Re: General Messages

AG
Just bought and watched the new movie you made, and it was awesome!
I really like the new animation aswell, they dont look as much plastic as before :P
Even tho the boy was the one who got shrunk, he was really cute. So keep up useing that animation in vids :D
Next vid MUST have more cute boys like him :D

Re: General Messages

giantboyszone
Administrator
Thank you so much for your kind words AG!  And yes, we wanted to improve even more and more in every movie we produce in animations and resolutions. And yes, we loved Zac too, that's why we decided to make a sequel to see him as a giant (if it's possible to make it of course, depending of the sales), but we wish we can make it because he deserves to be one more of our giant boys!

Thank you so much for supporting us, we hope more people do the same in order to we can produce more and more giant boys movies!

Re: General Messages

giantboyszone
Administrator
Magical Circle Guru Guru and Mon Colle Knights added to Anime Library; Miles from Tomorrow, and The New Adventures of Peter Pan added to Cartoons Library, and Hot Wheels Planet Micro, Giant Ben 10 and Bubblers Gummers Alicia Videos, were added to the Commercials Library.

Re: General Messages

giantboyszone
Administrator
Dragon Ball Episodes 73 and 134 and Blocks Kenner Commercial added to the Anime and Commercials Library.

Re: General Messages

giantboyszone
Administrator
Pokemon has been added to the Anime Library!

Re: General Messages

giantboyszone
Administrator
Yu-Gi-Oh! Added to the Anime Library.

Re: General Messages

giantboyszone
Administrator
Noddy Detective and Pippe Longstocking added to Cartoons Library, and Yo Gabba Gabba added to Television Library.

Re: General Messages

giantboyszone
Administrator
A new episode of Miles from Tomorrowland added to Cartoons Library.

Re: General Messages

giantboyszone
Administrator
The 99 added to the Cartoons Library!

Re: General Messages

giantboyszone
Administrator
Looped added to the Cartoons Library.

Re: General Messages

giantboyszone
Administrator
Perman and Captain Flamingo added to the Anime and Cartoons Library!

Re: General Messages

giantboyszone
Administrator
Ben & Holly's Little Kingdom added to the Cartoons Library.

Caution: This episode has a lot of giant girls,  but at least the giant Ben scenes are great.

Re: General Messages

giantboyszone
Administrator
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien has been added to the Library!

Re: General Messages

giantboyszone
Administrator
A new episode of Doraemon has been added to the Library.
1234 ... 12