Fatzilla Lewis

pedropfc
I'll give this a try and see what happens, but oh well.

I was wondering if anyone wants to rp about my character named, Lewis, an eight year old, who had grows up to be a obese giant, like fatzilla as much?   We can think of some scenarios among the way and I'll see what I can do.

Re: Fatzilla Lewis

pedropfc
Hey there, I'm still opening to this if you wish to give this a go.  I've got skype, but let me know either here or pm so what we would give it a go and see what happens.  Thanks!

Re: Fatzilla Lewis

MacroWolfBoy
Hi there yeah im interested in your Fatzilla Roleplay so where do you want to do it

Re: Fatzilla Lewis

pedropfc
Hi there!  We can try either on skype or discord if you want?  I can only send the message in here, since I have problems trying to send one via e-mail from pm, so yeah!